Our Website is particularly attentive to the needs of our customers.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a piece of information stored on your device by the server of the website that you visit. It contains several pieces of data: the name of the server that has stored it, an identifier in the form of unique number, possibly an expiry date, etc.
This information is sometimes stored on your computer in a simple text file which a server can access to read and store information.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF COOKIES?
Cookies play an essential role in the operation of the rugbydivision.com website. Their main objective to improve your browsing experience on the site.
Some cookies memorise your preferences and certain information relating to your browsing activity on our site (pages viewed, etc.). For example, it is thanks to cookies that the rugbydivision.com website remembers your shopping cart so that you can complete your online purchases.
The cookies issued by our company are notably used to improve the presentation of the site and the information concerning the products offered (thus aiming to make this information more relevant according to the preferences expressed by the user).
Cookies also allow us to better adapt and personalise our offers.
We use several types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the site.
- Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and thus access your account, your shopping cart, etc.
- Cookies that memorise the windows or other elements that open on the site and which you have already viewed during a previous visit.
- Cookies that allow us to adapt the presentation of the site to the device’s preferences for display.
- Cookies that enable us to establish visitor statistics.
- Cookies that allow us to assess the general use of the website by internet users.
- Cookies that allow us to provide offers related to the centres of interest of internet users.
- Advertising cookies are likely to be placed on your device in order to identify your centres of interest through the products viewed on our site and to collect browsing data in order to personalise the advertising that is addressed to you (more relevant and adapted) by our partners exterior to our website.
It is thanks to cookies that we can also offer you a selection of appropriate products and services.
Other cookies are issued by third parties. There is no comprehensive list of third-party cookies since it is constantly evolving.
However, you should be aware that this may affect your browsing comfort and prevent you from accessing certain services.
- Systematically store all the cookies issued on the website visited; in principle, this is the default setting on your computer.
- Or, systematically refuse all cookies issued on the website visited
Where relevant, due to the impossibility for our services to store or consult the cookies that you have decided to delete or refuse, we disclaim any responsibility for the consequences related to the defective operation of our services.
- Or, configure your browsing software in such a way that it allows you to accept or refuse the different cookies that may be regularly proposed to you.
Depending on what you want and depending on the browser that you use, go to the page provided for this purpose in order to set up your computer, i.e.:
For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/?s=cookies&product=latest